Thursday, February 25, 2010

Styles in Clothing

It was a warm day in spring. Having finished reading,I went out shopping and buught mysely a sweater and a skirt. The sweater is pink with decorations on the collar and sleeves. The skirt is black wool. They march very well. Seeing me in my new clothes, Sun Ling dashed out and bought a suit for herself. The sweater is exactly like mine. The skirt is a little different. As a result, last Monday, l was wearing the same clothes as she, and when we went out, we were taken for twin sisters.
My roommates Shi Ying and Wang Yan said to me that Sun Ling was not right. She should not have bought the same clothes as I did. I think it unreasonahle that just because I have bought the suit that no others should buy it either.
It is indeed strange of that girl Sun Ling. Besides the suit exactly like mine, she bought another suit of a thin flannel shirt and trousers. The style of her suit is exactly the same as that of Ah Qiu’s. Only it is different in color. So one afternoon Ah Qiu shouted out to her, “Suit follower!” Have you ever seen such a case?